This week Travis and I have gotten to do a lot of fun things! Thanks to a Saturday morning parade in Napa Valley, Travis had Tuesday off of work. We had to do something fun, since Tuesday was going to be absolutely beautiful. We decided to go to the San Francisco Zoo. Unfortunately, Tuesday morning rolled around and I woke up sneezing like crazy and needing to blow my nose every couple of seconds.... awesome.
The day was just too sunny and pretty to stay indoors, so we decided to still do something fun instead of sitting in the house all day. Since the zoo is outdoors (obviously) and right next to the Pacific Ocean (with its cold winds), we opted to go to the California Academy of Sciences (which is indoors and much warmer). So, armed with an entire box of Puffs Plus and a Target bag to use as a trash can, we headed out for our day of fun.
We got to see a really nice aquarium, a 3 story rain forest, and a planetarium. Even with my runny nose disability, I was able to take some really fun and cool pictures of the animals there. Even though the price was way too high, we had a good time. And, amazingly enough, I was able to enjoy everything, even with a sneeze every 5 seconds and a kleenex attached to my nose. haha!
So, you ask, why do I not have any pictures to put on the blog for you to see?? Because as I tried to upload my pictures onto Travis' computer, his hard drive managed to mess up the formatting on my SD card and I lost everything. :( Sad day. But on the brighter side, he has finally installed the new hard drive that he got for Christmas, so that will never happen again! Yay!
If you want to see some of the things we saw that day, you can click here to go to the California Academy of Sciences website.
And, in case you were wondering, I am recovering quite nicely. Today I've only sneezed a couple of times and I'm no longer carrying around a kleenex box like a fashion accessory.
No comments:
Post a Comment