Thursday, November 19, 2015

Halloween 2015

Most you you have already seen these pictures, but I thought I'd add our Halloween pictures to the blog for those of you that don't follow me on Facebook or Instagram.  I don't really know why, but I got the idea in my head to make our costumes this year.  Don't get me wrong, I've almost always made my Halloween costumes, but my idea this year involved some serious time and effort.  I saw a tutorial on Pinterest for a Peter Pan costume that I thought looked adorable and easy, so I thought it would be awesome if we were all characters from Peter Pan!  Here is the result:



I sewed/made everything except Captain Hook's wig, hat, hook, and pants, and Tinkerbell's wings.  Everything else was handmade by me.  Crazy, right?!  I was super happy with how it all turned out!  I learned lots of new things in the process.  I can promise you right now that our costumes next year will be less work for me.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment