Today is Travis' birthday! Last night he convinced me to let him have his presents, even though I was originally going to give them to him this afternoon. I couldn't help it, though! I've had his presents for months, now, and I was so excited to give them to him! He had mentioned something last week or so about thinking it would be fun for me to send him on a scavenger hunt, so I did. I thought of hiding places and clues to help him find them. It was so fun to come up with everything!
 |
| {My awesome clues.} |
It was hilarious to watch him try to work out the clues. He did really well! I helped him mostly with just the first one, but in the end he even figured that one out without too much assistance. At the end of the trail was his big present.
 |
| {I'm proud of my pretty bow!} |
He had no idea what I had gotten him, so I was really anxious for him to open it. I got him the blu-ray extended edition of all three
The Lord of the Rings movies, complete with his very own
THE ONE RING. haha!
 |
| {About to open the present.} |
He was so excited when he opened it! He's been wanting the blu-ray edition ever since he first saw that they were coming out with it. It was a GREAT night! To complete the birthday fun, I baked him a chocolate birthday cake today while he was at work, and we are about to go eat out at Texas Roadhouse.
Happy birthday, Travis! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment